BCEMS is currently accepting applications for a full time or part time Medic position. EMT/AEMT/Paramedic.
BCEMS is a drug-free, equal opportunity employer. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and back ground check.
National Registry license is required to be submitted with application. If hired, Oklahoma license and CPR certifications are required prior to starting orientation, for all clinical employees. ACLS, and PALS are also required for paramedics.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BCEMS:
- Competitive wages
- 12 hour work schedule
- Opportunities for overtime
- Special event coverage (football games/etc) too!
- Paid time off:
- Sick Leave
- In-house education including:
- Continuing Education Hours (24 CEU Hours Paid Yearly)
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- CPR (American Heart Association Healthcare -provider level)
- EVDT (Emergency Vehicle Drivers Training)
- In House EMT Advanced Course
- 401K Retirement program
- With 3% Employer Match
- Uniforms Provided
- Health benefits including:
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Special Operations Teams
- Water rescue
- Disaster Strike Team
Optional Benefits include:
- Family Insurance Plans
How to apply:
Application packets can be downloaded here:
Stop by the BCEMS Office at:
306 S 22nd Ave
Durant, OK, 74701
Completed applications can be scanned and E-mailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org (put Employment Application in the subject line)
Or Deliver the completed package to the EMS office at the above address.
For further information please contact us at: