BCEMS is currently accepting applications for a full time Medic position. Deadline for application submission will be noon, 31 July 2017. Interviews will be held the week of 7 through 11 August 2017.
BCEMS is a drug-free, equal opportunity employer. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and back ground check.
National Registry license is required to be submitted with application. If hired, Oklahoma license, CPR, ACLS, and PALS are required prior to starting orientation.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BCEMS:
- Competitive wages
- 24/48 work schedule
- Numerous opportunities for overtime
- Uncapped overtime
- All shift hours (24) are paid!
- Paid time off:
- Sick Leave
- In-house education including:
- Continuing Education Hours (24 CEU Hours Paid Yearly)
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- CPR (American Heart Association Healthcare -provider level)
- EVDT (Emergency Vehicle Drivers Training)
- In House EMT Advanced Course
- 401K Retirement program
- With 3% Employer Match
- Uniforms Provided
- Health benefits including:
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Special Operations Teams
- Water rescue
- Disaster Strike Team
Optional Benefits include:
- Family Insurance Plans
How to apply:
Application packets can be downloaded here:
Stop by the BCEMS Office at:
306 S 22nd Ave
Durant, OK, 74701
Completed applications can be scanned and E-mailed to
email@example.com (ensure you annotate Employment Application in the subject line)
Or Deliver the completed package to the EMS office at the above address.
For further information please contact us at: