$55.00 / year and a $1.00 sign-up fee
Bryan County EMS subscription. Renews on a yearly basis. $55/yr.
Bryan County EMS offers an annual subscription plan for residents of Bryan County. Below are some basics about our subscription plan:
- After you have initially enrolled in our membership program your membership will automatically be charged to your method of payment each year on or about the date you initially enrolled. For your convenience, this will continue until you cancel your membership.
Who is Covered
- You are covered! When a subscription is purchased and you are named as the beneficiary you will be covered under the subscription plan.
- Family members living in the beneficiary’s home are also covered under the subscription plan at no additional charge.
- Unlimited Emergency Ambulance Transports for the beneficiaries.
- Three Non-Emergency Ambulance Transports for the beneficiaries.
- Reduced rates for additional Non-Emergency Transports for the beneficiaries.
How Does It Work?
We reserve the right to bill your insurance company for any transport provided. After your insurance company makes payment your subscription will cover any patient responsibility remaining on the bill.
Please schedule all Non-Emergency trips through your healthcare provider. A Physician Certification Statement may be required in order to use your ambulance subscription for Non-Emergency Transports. For full details please contact our offices and a Subscription Specialist will be available to assist you.
- Phone: (580)924-4687
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note the full terms of the ambulance subscription
agreement may be obtained from our offices and this page is for
general information purposes only and is not intended to replace
any of the legal language found within the agreement.